Montreal Home Cleaners : Cleaning FAQ
Our home cleaning FAQ shares some commonly asked questions and answers. We will update this list as often as we can to help you get to know us.
Do your cleaners provide cleaning products and equipment?
- We do not supply cleaning products but we do provide kits at a cost for move in or out cleanings.
Why not provide cleaning products and equipment?
- Customers prefer products with smells to which they are accustomed. New products might smell unpleasant and may cause allergic reactions, therefore we use what the customer already enjoys.
Can you recommend cleaning products and equipment?
- Montreal Home Cleaners have many years of experience and is happy to give you advice on this subject. Our Clean Blog also contains great information that can help you.
Why hire Montreal Residential Cleaners?
- Because you don’t have the time to clean.
- Because you want the best, most experienced housekeeping staff.
- Because you want your home to be clean, tidy and sanitary.
Are your cleaners bonded and insured?
- Yes, all of our cleaners are bonded and insured for your safety and ours.
Can I have the same cleaner for my cleanings?
- We try to keep a consistency in our methods, therefore most often you will receive the same cleaner unless otherwise requested or the cleaner is not available.
Where in the Montreal area do you work?
Currently we are available in:
- Cote St Luc
- Montreal West
- South Shore
- St Leonard
- Ville St.Laurent
- West Island
As we expand, we will have many other areas of service.